Experience of buing a bicycle...

chihuahua

Sep 18, 2020
Hi everyone!

I share my experience of buying a bike for a child! When the need arose to buy it, I immediately began to think about where to store it and which one to take. The child will obviously want the coolest so that he will not be ashamed to show his friends. I read a bunch of forums with tips on how to choose a bike and realized that a bike for a child should have two important properties:

1. to please the child

2.Do does not burden parents with repair and maintenance concerns

I didn't want to buy a used one, although it would have come out cheaper, this contradicts the second point. Therefore, I allowed the child to choose a bike for himself at https://cutelittledarling.com/best-bike-for-2-year-olds/

If someone also faced a similar problem, share your experience with others.

Mamta

Oct 1, 2020
Hi there..I m mom of 2 kids..and usually have to go through such situations many a time..hence I would like to share something from my experience that I follow with my kids with you..even I don't like buying used things for my kids but your child is too small to choose things for himself..its better you give him 2 option of your choice and then make him select from those options.this way he will also be happy and he will also learn that he can not buy anything just by his choice.but has to take your approval as well..this may seem bit harsh now but will help you later on when his grows up..hope this helps you some way..all the best and be blessed.
Hi everyone!

I share my experience of buying a bike for a child! When the need arose to buy it, I immediately began to think about where to store it and which one to take. The child will obviously want the coolest so that he will not be ashamed to show his friends. I read a bunch of forums with tips on how to choose a bike and realized that a bike for a child should have two important properties:

1. to please the child

2.Do does not burden parents with repair and maintenance concerns

I didn't want to buy a used one, although it would have come out cheaper, this contradicts the second point. Therefore, I allowed the child to choose a bike for himself at https://cutelittledarling.com/best-bike-for-2-year-olds/

If someone also faced a similar problem, share your experience with others.
E