cereal
spaghetti (veggies mushed in)
avacodo
fish with vinegar
anything with cheese on it.

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
I'm afraid my beloved children are freaks: They hated mac n' cheese. I made it twice, once pretty cheesy and the other with just a white sauce and a hint of cheese. Nope, and nope.

They do like sweet potato pancakes, quesadillas with tomatoes, yogurt with fruit (esp. Brown Cow), dried apples, and oatmeal.

I gave my daughter creamed spinach once, and for days she was deeply suspicious of anything coming at her on a spoon. :eek: If this persists when she is older, she's going to have a tough life as I really like spinach and add it to a lot of things.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I made yeelow squash last night with butter and brown sugar (yes I know the most healthy but..) Nichole loved it and ate about 1/2 a squash byherself

AprilMom

Jun 2, 2008
I am not sure if this is considered advertising. If so, please remove my post admin.

I am selling a great ebook contaning 120 fun and creative recipes you can make together with your chrildren.

Kids Fun Recipes

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Easy Mac
Spaghetti O's
Chicken Nuggets & Fries
Chicken Noodle Soup
Bologna Sandwiches

That's pretty well the extent of what Delaney wants constantly! I have to make her eat other things, or she'd pretty well stick to this.

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Right now the favorite meal is something like this: Cut-up green beans, pasta with peas and chicken, sweet potatoes, yogurt with fruit, and a ton of cut-up fruit (blackberries, strawberries, bananas, grapes, cherries, etc.).

Other favorite foods include sweet potato pancakes, sweet corn, quesadillas with tomato, and (sometimes) orzo pasta with cheese, tomato sauce, and peas.

Sep 28, 2008
<LEFT>
I have a picky eater boy at home. Here are a few extra tips that may help to encourage your child to eat more fruits and vegetables:
</LEFT>

<LEFT>
- Have a bowl of fruit on the kitchen table for a quick, easy snack
- Always have freshly cut vegetable sticks in the refrigerator
- Add raisins, bananas, and other fresh or dried fruits to hot or cold cereals
- Top broiled or grilled meats with a homemade salsa made with tomatoes, mangoes, avocados, red onions, cilantro and limejuice
- Add bananas or berries to pancakes
- Provide dried fruit instead of candy
- Keep a bag of frozen vegetables in the freezer that can be added to stews, casseroles, and stir-fried dishes
- Freeze fruits such as bananas or grapes for a frozen treat
</LEFT>

Find out more interesting recipes from Turn Picky Eater Child To Love Healthy Balanced Food!