fitness in the office

jurgen90

Dec 28, 2021
fitness in the office how is it?
I put my feet on the desk and do elvated pushups. I then disconnect my computer tower and do skull crushers. Then I desk press a box of files. I put a gang of junk mail in between my cubicle attachment slots and high kick with each foot 25 times. I do 4 sets of this during my break. I always run in public while I pee too.

Jerseyknox

May 19, 2020
I put my feet on the desk and do elvated pushups. I then disconnect my computer tower and do skull crushers. Then I desk press a box of files. I put a gang of junk mail in between my cubicle attachment slots and high kick with each foot 25 times. I do 4 sets of this during my break. I always run in public while I pee too.
I got caught doing leg lifts in the break room the other day while I was waiting on the microwave to finish heating my soup

jurgen90

Dec 28, 2021
I got caught doing leg lifts in the break room the other day while I was waiting on the microwave to finish heating my soup
Back in the day, I would have loved to work for a company where people took yoga breaks in the aisles between the cubicles. That's awesome! Now I avoid cubicles like the plague https://enrgifitness.com/fitness-in-the-office/ . And don't forget your kegels, ladies! Though I've recently read that squats are much more effective at strengthening the pelvic floor muscles, kegels are an exercise you can do anywhere.