Front Page...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
From what i understand it's only for articles and it would have to be zero or I....you got one in mind cause I am fresh out of ideas :)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Do I have any ideas? Are you kidding I am like an idea blender. Its just most of the are worthless or just a way to amuse myself.

Pm me your email and I will send it to you. Its to long to send in a pm, I tried. I was working on it for a post in the special needs. But it may help draw people to the site. May not . But WTH.

You want idea's? I will start shipping them off to you. Some will suck but I think some are ok.

Last edited:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah, only she and I have front page priveleges, but currently I'm not writing for the front page. I'm taking a break. :) Only certain people are "allowed" because they are paid articles. You'd have to talk to Jen about getting a "job" haha to write on the front page. I think you'd be great for it.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I sent an email off to Jen (she's in charge of the page) asking if we can allow it to be posted. I think it's a great article and would be great for the front page. I just want to know how we go about it so that Bssage get's the credit.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I love idea's some of them come to me and others I sit and stare at for an hour before something comes to mind...or I surf the net and come across stuff that makes me shake my head lol

My 'A' keeps sticking and it is driving me crazy!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Ok we got the go ahead. Go head and post it, I'll come along and move it to the front page. Once she has edited it we will have to replace it with the edited version. They have guidelines for the front page, it won't change your article just make it fit within them. Once you do that email me, I check that all the time so it will be quicker then PM'ing me :)