Games that teach: ThatsMe products...

ajb225

Sep 11, 2008
Sydney Australia
Hi everyone at parenting forums,
My name is Andrew Burchell im a 17 year old student from Sydney Australia. I am soon to study business management and graphic design at Uni. But currently I have a portfolio to build. I am in the midst of developing a product but before anything further proceeds I must find out what the people that matter (parents) feel about it. The website will be called ThatsMe.

Children love games and customizable things so I am writing up educational computer games that customers send us a picture of the face of their child which will then be integrated into the game, so that your kid is the main character. They will then go through levels, puzzles and games which will both be fun yet also be teaching them fine motor, gross motor and general educational skills. No more worrying about your child playing too many games!

The profits will be used for A) website hosting and game development and B) sent to the childrens leukemia fund. I do not need the money just the work experience.

Would you be interested in such a product/service? Also what would you like to see in this market? ALL your comments are greatly recieved, thankyou for your time! :)

Regards Andrew Burchell
ajb225@hotmail.com