Girl Testifies About Classes That Taught Sexual Acts At 'Mineola Swingers’ Club'...

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
<r>I was googling in response to budnkota's thread and found this... DISGUSTING!<br/>
<br/>
&lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;By CASEY KNAUPP&lt;br/&gt;
Staff Writer&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
A 9-year-old girl testified Tuesday that when she went to “kindergarten,” she was taught how to perform sexual acts with her nieces and nephew. &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;
</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;The girl is one of four victims who were allegedly forced to dance and have sex with each other for an audience at the “Mineola Swingers’ Club” in 2004. The adults who made them perform collected money from the patrons but didn’t share it with the children, the vic&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt;&lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;tim said.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt; &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;Girl Testifies About Classes That Taught Sexual Acts At 'Mineola Swingers’ Club'&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
(full story)&lt;/r&gt;