Good idea E & C's Dad!...

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Here is a recent picture of my two little men. Ilo is SO IN LOVE with his big brother. He can do no wrong.

Hope to have some more pictures to share tomorrow. We are supposed to go to a beach party today. Hopefully the weather holds out. It will be Ilo's first trip to the beach. The water is still cold, so I don't know if we will take a dip. He's still kind of small, might be too cold for him.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Sooo adorable!! And Ilo is starting to fill in, what a sweetie! Luca has beautiful eyes. :) I can't wait to see my boys being brothers together someday. <3

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Yup, Ilo is getting chubby! He has a double chin now :D They just change so much. Everyday he looks different. People are mostly saying he looks like me. Those who knew Luca when he was young say he looks like Luca.

Luca is a super handsome kid. If you can ever get him to not make a stupid face when you have your camera...he looks like a model. He's gonna be a lady killer someday too soon.

Went to the beach yesterday and Ilo pretty much loved it. I dipped his toes in the water and he wasn't too thrilled about it. It was too cold. But the rest, he loved. It was a great time for all the boys. Hubby got to see friends. Luca had friends and the ocean. Ilo just liked being outside. I got a sunburn, was hot, and hurt my back toting Ilo around. But I loved seeing all my boys so happy!