Good math worksheets sites to recommend?...

Ellen

May 24, 2012
I have been struggling with a problem for a while now, that is, how to help my third-grader with his math. He is generally very good with concepts, but not so good in computation: lot of careless mistakes, and not quick enough, etc. I occasionally make up some math worksheets for him to drill, which is helpful, but I just do not get enough time for this. I'm trying to find quality worksheets online. Anyone has any sites to recommend? Free worksheets would be great, but I am willing to pay, as in the saying that quality comes with a price ;). I don't quite like those sites that require subscription since they tend to have lots of unnecessary stuff. I stumbled on this site lately: www.tigermommath.com[/URL], which looks pretty good with worksheets targeting specific problem areas, and all worksheets have built-in timer, a quite useful feature. I am wondering if anyone has used it.

-Ellen

lisayvonnem

Aug 17, 2010
Beestar is perfect for you. My DD has been using the free math worksheets. They are full of all real life world problems, challenging stuff to help kids thinking. They are also timed that is very helpful for kids to increase the accuracy. DD supports this online way and learns quickly.
Lisa

brainzig

Sep 17, 2021
Try this amazing website Brainzig for mathematic worksheet. It is free to download and have wide range of options for various age group.