grades, self condidence and self esteem!...

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
:jiggy:Since I have been working with my 6yo stepdaughter, her grades, self confidence as well as her self esteem have all gone up. The school counselor called to thank me for being here to help her. She said the teascher has sent many praises about her work and behavior in the classroom:) .. 2 6 week periods in a row!!!

My 9yo son seems to be very happy as his grades have also improved!

My 13yo stepson is also doing better, alreasy a very bright boy.. his poorest subject is spelling. But I try to make it fun for him. aaanndd... that has gone up!!!

my 4yo SD hasn't wet the bed since I have been here and it was a nightly thing!!!

That's all for now :)

Last edited:

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
momandmore said:
his poorest subject is spelling.
hahahah I couldnt resist. we all struggle with spelling.

It good to hear things are coming together. Usually when I go public like that and say hey the kids are doing good ect. Thats when my cell phone ends up in the toilet.:D

But us parents cant help ourselves sometimes. Especially when it was a struggle getting there in the first place.

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
Sorry about that.. I didn't proofread. I'm also getting used to this keyboard. Much bigger than my old one. My best subject in grade school was spelling. HA (=

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Don't be sorry It was just the context that made if funny. If I didn't have spell checker I would be lost.

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
bssage said:
Don't be sorry It was just the context that made if funny. If I didn't have spell checker I would be lost.

I have it.. just didn't use it. lol:rollseyes: