grrrrr Emergencydentis...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
It wouldn't surprise me, you should hear some the stupidity that comes out of peoples mouths up here, and what's worse is that it is just passed down from one generation to the next. I'm gonna go checkbit out though.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
keeping an eye on Versatile.me too, something doesn't smell right there either...she shows up in July, says she doesn't have kids and posts and education link, get's it removed and disappears and now she's coming back and asking about baby product sites? something's not right.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Yeah, that kind of struck me as odd...she didn't post the sites though. If it's anything outside of like Amazon or Babies R Us, it's getting taken down.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Dadu2004 said:
Yeah, that kind of struck me as odd...she didn't post the sites though. If it's anything outside of like Amazon or Babies R Us, it's getting taken down.

well a picture is worth a 1000 words, but I can't find the picture I was looking for so, you get 24 words.

When you said amazon, it reminded me of this picture of a sign outside a Borders that said "No Public Rest Room - Try Amazon"

I lol'd.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Ha! Yeah I've got my eye on versatile.me too, I could swear that person got banned a while back lol but maybe it was just a warning or something.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Xero said:
Ha! Yeah I've got my eye on versatile.me too, I could swear that person got banned a while back lol but maybe it was just a warning or something.
well she is now...grrr

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
OK, well here's a thought. I say that we pick the top 10 people outside of us that we like and just ban everyone else. Start fresh.... Whatcha think?

(For some reason, I don't think Sanjay would go for that) :)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Dadu2004 said:
OK, well here's a thought. I say that we pick the top 10 people outside of us that we like and just ban everyone else. Start fresh.... Whatcha think?

LOL, I don't think he would go for it either, does sound good though.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Dadu2004 said:

hahahaha

you know, I just wish all the spammers would be honest spammers...through out their link, paper as many threads as they can before they get banned and call it good. These fools who register, masquerade as real members, then finally post their spam, those infuriate me.