Hello Everyone....

lily_angel_love

Sep 2, 2008
Rapid City South Dakota
Well this is not my first post, but like others i didnt even know there was an introduction post until i read the blog "Why people dont introduce themselves,' and i realize i was one of the people that didnt introduce myself before i made a post of commented.

My name is Lanise i am the mother to 4 beautiful children and the step mother to 3. my DH is Tom, together we have 8 children 5 of which live at home full time. His oldest daugter is Kayleen and will be 12 in Oct and she lives with us full time, she is a wonderful help to have at home with all the babies and is a great student, and for being a pre-teen has a really good attitude about everything. She has really good attendance and awesome grades and loves having a big family. His has a daughter named Alyson who just turned 11 and hes never gotten the chance to meet her, but we do pay child support every month without much complaint. Then there is his other two daughters with his ex-wife andi and bella who are 10 and 8, whom we havent seen since May 13 2005, we also pay CS to their mom monthy. Next is my son Trystan who is 5 and lives with us full time, he is full of energy and the most caring big brother ever, he is also our only son. Then there is CoryLee she is 4 and the sweetest most stubborn girl ever. Next is Emery, who is DH and my first child together, who is 19 months and just a ball of personality shes just like her mommy and her daddy at the same time. And finally there is Bonnie who is also mine and DH's and she is 7 months and just starting to really get a bubbly personality she is really carefree and loves all the attention she gets from our large family. We are a very close tight-nit family who all love eachother very much. Somedays there is to much hormones in the house and the boys have a hard time getting a word in edge wise but we all work well and have lots of fun doing everything together.

Husband and I were brought up very differently and so our parenting skills are much different, but in the end most of the time we compromise. As any big family there is alot of chaos and it gets hectic but its alot of fun. I love children very much, so much that when i was going to tech school my teacher thought i was crazy.. Right befor an exam when everyone else in the class would go to the library or somewhere quiet to study I would get my 2 nieces and nephew, and my friends 2 daughters and then all my children and we would have a massive weekend long slumber party. For some reason the more the better, and having all the kids around really releaves alot of stress for me. It gets to be to much for my husband alot, but he just goes to do guy stuff or goes to work. He knows all these kids keep me happy and therefor hes happy. :) couldnt have asked for a better hubby.