Hello from an Uncle/Dad...

CadensUnc

Aug 7, 2012
Hello all, just introducing myself. I'm an Uncle that takes on the father role. I'm here to learn and make myself a better parent to my great little guy. Happy to be here...

CadensUnc

Aug 7, 2012
Anything else I need to know in order to reply to other members posts? I'm currently trying to do that but I keep getting sent to a page that says I do not have permission to do so. Any help here is appreciated. Thanks

jack123

PF Enthusiast
May 9, 2012
Hi CandensUnc. Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy posting here as the discussions are very helpful and people are open to sharing views. Have fun! Good to have you around.

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Hellow Cadensunc
Welcome
I'm Nancy and have a 30 yr old son.
Uncle dad is an honorable roll to assume, my own brother took that position to a few of my nephews and nieces they loved him dearly and never forgot him for it.

Hope you like it here

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Hey Cadensdad Your welcome.

I thought you might appreciate these letters written to my brother (who passed away 2 yrs ago) His birthday just passed this August,He took the role of uncledad to them. They're in their 30's now and two are married. The first two are best friends to his daughter and they had hard lives too, no dads so he was their 'uncle dad' too. lol
Dear John you were always there for us and it's sad that you aren't here for us anymore but you are always in Our hearts. We miss you tons, we miss you calling us every second just to tell us you love us n thats all. We miss you humor and how you did not care what ppl thought about you. You were always there for your family and I'm glad that you always considered me your daughter and Lauren n Lexas big sister. You did so much for me and you fought for us till the end because you loved us. Rest in peace, and know you will always be in our minds and hearts. Love you always.

Happy Birthday in heaven Uncle John♥ . I walk into Grandmas house still expecting yu to scream at me "where've yu been ?
.. I miss yuu , alot . Make sure yu take care of Mommy& Daddy please:) . Love yu !

Miss my Uncle John, been there my whole life,grew up in his arms...miss him yelling "hey kid where u been"?? childhood was awesome cuz of him ,always took care of everyone..in heaven now so free..but never forgotten..HAPPY BIRTHDAY..LOVE U..RIP

Just thought you might like to see the impact of what your love will have on your nephew for the rest of his life. Good Luck.