Help me PLEASE! Emergency! My son!!!...

mnleeden

Banned
Oct 5, 2008
Hello I am in need of URGENT assistance. My husband and I are at an absolute loss as to what we are supposed to do!!!!

I have a 17-year-old son named Hinrik. He does all the things a normal boy his age should do. He likes to play rugby with his mates and he goes out during the weekend, he also has a part-time job in a department store. I didn't think anything was wrong but then I was watching him walk down our street from the window and he was with these 2 other kids, one a girl and the other a guy. Halfway down the street he and this other boy (who I have NEVER seen before) KISSED. THEY KISSED. !!!!!!!!!!!! On our street they kissed! This is another male we are talking about!!!!!!!

I confronted my son about this and he told me he was gay, and he thought I knew! WHAT!!! I was so shocked at first that I didn't say anything and he went up to his room. That night I told my husband when he got home and he went upstairs and kicked in my son's door. Hinrik was on the computer and my husband knocked him out of his chair and then beat him with the chair until he was bleeding and not moving. I then went up too and I stomped on his face with my stiletto heels.

I am at such a loss as a parent. I do NOT understand what is wrong??? We all come from a very strong Catholic family and we attend church services every week. I don't understand at all!!!

Please if there are any devout Catholics (NO baptists) on this forum PLEASE help me out. I need to understand what I can do to stop my son from doing such damaging and stupid behaviours. We need to convince him to become straight again please!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH and God BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria N. Leeden

Cthru

PF Fiend
May 11, 2008
Chicago suburbs
Holy need for Sirk.:eek:

You call yourself a catholic and you not only allowed your husband to beat your son bloody, but then you proceed to stop on his face? You need to be in jail as church seems to be doing you no good. What is wrong with you?!?!

There is nothing wrong with his choice to be gay.

He is one year away from being an adult.

I sure hope he calls the cops on you two and that you don't have any other children to abuse.

Guarantee you'll be refused at the gates for this on judgment day.

ugh.. i feel sick that there are people like you out there.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
In the slight chance that this post is legit....

Your son is gay. So what? Your love should be unconditional. Accept him for who he is. Nothing you do or say is going to change him. Trying to do so will alienate him from his family.

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
If this is real which I'm sure it isn't you have two choices.

1. Accept your child for who he is and love him unconditionally.

2. Continue to abuse him and lose him forever.