help!!! mother in law trouble...

mummabear92

PF Regular
Apr 26, 2016
There is no situation though, I've said this several times. I don't think some of you people can even read!! I don't have any hatred towards my family. There was a situation I was cross about it I had a rant I looked at the bigger picture saw it wasn't a big deal and took advice from friends and the situation has been dealt with. I've said so many times I don't need any advice on potty training yet I'm still receiving comments about it. Actually my original post was all about ways in which I feel my mol over rides me on things and ignores what I say and does her own thing. And a separate issue which I have since looked at as being a control issue and have found a simple solution for. Never my distrust or hatred, I think when some of you read things you make assumptions. I've tried to make things as clear as possible. For example where have you seen that hr is my ex. We are still happily together. To worry about leaving your kids with anyone when you are the main care giver os perfectly normal, in fact all the issues I've had are perfectly normal. And not a result of being stubborn. All I wanted was some advice on how to deal with my mil I really have tried to make that as clear as possible, some people have given some good advice and others just seem to totally ignore what I'm saying and not even provide any type of helpful solution to the problem at hand. Next time I wont use this forum if o have an issue I will use other ones that I have used in the past who give much better advice and seem more able to understand

artmom

PF Fanatic
Feb 26, 2015
Canada
I didn't give you potty training advice. I did give you advice on how to handle family members that undermine your parenting and you seemed to have ignored that. If there is no situation then say so. If you already dealt with it then say so. If you were just ranting then mention that.

mummabear92

PF Regular
Apr 26, 2016
When have I said that you specifically said anything about potty training? I have taken your advice on mil and have mentioned on several occasions that we have rectified the situation.

artmom

PF Fanatic
Feb 26, 2015
Canada
Yeesh, I was just stating. Thank you for taking my suggestions. It would be nice to know whom you are referring to when you're ranting and raving.

mummabear92

PF Regular
Apr 26, 2016
Just people who have said its gross that my child is still in nappies, and have called me pissy. I don't really get it were all mums we all have struggles from time to time, why do some feel the need to judge and put down others! I'm so over this now, I've made my point and moving on.

mummabear92

PF Regular
Apr 26, 2016
Yeah I use mumsnet alot, its brilliant! Lots of people in a similar situation to me.

And thankyou cybele, my sister has just been to Australia for a year! She had the time of her life. Perhaps when she gets back from her travels she can teach me some Aussie slang!

LouisMug

Jul 14, 2020
I need a divorce with my spouse, but I can not start a conversation with him. Is there any way to just file documents to the court? ...and meet him already in court? I do not want to see him. Has anyone used the site https://onlinedivorcewa.com/? They have written that they can help with papers. I need reviews about similar companies. Please help