Help send me to college! (Young Adult)...

Nov 23, 2008
Hey everyone,

My names Josh and the current economy has severely damaged my chances of being able to attend university. Much of my parent's money goes toward paying bills, and I doubt that i'll be able to get a loan to cover my tuition.

I have a paypal account and i'm hoping to use it to collect money for my tuition! I know that many of you have children my age (17) and many of them will be applying to school this year as well. If everyone would send even one dollar then it would be a great help.

I've been a little disenfranchised with America lately... I thought that I could get anything if I worked hard enough for it, but I see now that this is not the case.

I know that while the system can't support me, caring Americans can.

Please donate and help me to college!
(Link to my donate page below)

I'M A REALLY BIG DOUCHEBAG ASKING FOR MONEY FROM STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET. I'M SO LAZY I CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO PANHANDLE OUTSIDE.

ANYTHING will be a great help!
:)

VTC102

Nov 22, 2008
Do you have a job? Have you applied for financial aid? Are there scholarships that you can apply to?

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
I still live in an apartment and want a house. Anyone want to send me money so that I can be lazy and not earn a house instead? :wacko:

MammaJamma

Oct 7, 2008
yea keep searching..the economy does suck right now, but theres still employers out there looking