Help with RegalSin...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I have had a few complaints about this guy's posts from other members. Can I get some help looking over everything he has written (there is A LOT)? I am trying, but the baby isn't cooperating for long haha. Help me figure out if we need to take some action against this guy or what. :)

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I believe he's insane, and I mean that in as clinical of a sense as possible. I thnk you've done what you can with him for now, all we can do is watch and ban him when he breaks a rule. Maybe he's said his piece and will wander away....

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
oh, and m2m, I think you were very diplomatic in dealing with him. I know it was tough not to just ban him.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Oh I want to ban him, shoot him, anything at this point but there has been no real line crossed. I am hoping to incite him in his post but so far he has avoided it, I still have faith though. I'll irritate him enough (nicely of course) to make him slip up...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I didn't know rep could go as low as his LOL. He does seem to be backing off a bit (knocking on wood) maybe he'll just slowly disappear...we can hope anyways.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Well I think he ran out his welcome. I don't care if he broke any rules. I consider what he was doing to be trolling, and everybody wanted him gone. I don't think anyone will be sad I did it! For the better of the forum. :)