Hey M2M.......

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
You're not the only one with a baby prone to violence...

Lol he clocked me in the face with an empty coffee mug this morning. I keep thinking I put them out of his reach but he keeps getting them. I totally cried haha. Eli was like "it's ok mama! It's ok!" lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Apparantly! Lol honestly I was just laying on the couch playing on my phone. I barely noticed him coming at me and then there he was slamming the cup down on my face. :l

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yep lol he sure showed me. Must've been mad at me for something. I did recently start strapping him in his high chair so that he can't stand up in it anymore. Could be that lol.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
How dare you play on the iPhone instead of devote every ounce of your being to your poor deprived child!!! :)

About 6 weeks ago a coffee mug fell out of my dish rack, hit the counter, then fell on my foot. Broke two toes!!! It was my favorite coffee mug :( One with artwork from Luca's art class. Luca cried, but I am not sure if it's because I was cursing or because I broke the mug. I have an attractive 'hump' in my one toe to forever remind me of it. I didn't let it heal right and now it looks like a goofy hammer toe.

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
Sorry to hear about your close encounter of the infant kind. I've noticed I have to be careful now also with a little one running around... anything they have in their hands can be instantly turned into a weapon with wild jerking swings. I've taken a few shots to the nether region while laying on the couch also.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Or maybe he wanted it lol. I give it to him occasionally as there are a couple apps he will look at and poke.

Julie that is yucky!!! I have broken two toes myself, each at different times, and it sucked so bad. Coffee mugs are dangerous haha.

Incogneato that is so funny yeah DH has definitely gotten hit in the crotch many times throughout the years lol.