Hi all new to this board!! intro...

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
I haven't posted in this forum for a while and never on this board. I went to my 8 week appointment and found out I was 10 weeks along! That was a little over a couple of weeks ago so I will be 13 wks on Thursday. DH and I are ecstatic! I have to admit.. it was a little hard to get excited as we had just had a m/c. I am getting more and more excited as each day passes though.
Little background: This will be DH and my first and probably only child together due to the following.
DH has 5 children, custody of all from 2 previous marriages. I have two children from two previous marriages. That's a lot of kids!! But I wouldn't change a thing, even when things get rough we put our heads together and figure it out.
And... Geez.. I guess I'm getting older. lol
Excited to be a part of your community :D

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aww congratulations to you both! :) How exciting, to be able to have a little one together. I am sure he or she will love growing up with a big family. I am the oldest of 6, and there are definitely pros and cons, but I wouldn't go back and change it. :)

Hope you enjoy posting!

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
Thank you :D
I am also the oldest of 6 LOL.
I'm glad this board is here so I will have other women to talk with. I'm kind of scared because.... I haven't given birth in over 10 years! It's like I'm new all over again. lol. (trying not to be whiney):rolleyes:

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Whine away. It is weird after you haven't done it for so long, I found that between my 12yr old and my 5yr old so many things had changed in regards to hospital policies and such that I felt like I was doing something I had never done before.

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
So glad I'm not the only one! One thing I am extremely excited about is the 3 & 4D U/S :D

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
Xero said:
Those 3D things are cool, but creepy at the same time HAHA!

I completely agree! I wanted one so bad with my 10yo but they didn't have them at my ob/hospital until a few months after I had him. I have seen my sisters' and friends on fb posting them and they look like little aliens. LOL
I still want one though.
I'm looking for a good belly book, I'm officially in my second tri and am ready to do it, I have just taken notes for baby until now. Does anyone have any suggestions?