Hi guys!!!!...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Hi everyone...what's new?!?! Things are finally settling in here. They just left after hooking the internet for me. 3 weeks was way to long to wait!!! House will be ready for pics soon. My painters should be done in the next couple days. It's been fun, stressful, and exhausting!!! Kids are great. They love it here. We have classmates of Debralyn's on 2 sides and we're surrounded by 3 year olds! There are more kids out our back door than we ever see at the park :) Hope everyone is well!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
fallon said:
Hi everyone...what's new?!?! Things are finally settling in here. They just left after hooking the internet for me. 3 weeks was way to long to wait!!! House will be ready for pics soon. My painters should be done in the next couple days. It's been fun, stressful, and exhausting!!! Kids are great. They love it here. We have classmates of Debralyn's on 2 sides and we're surrounded by 3 year olds! There are more kids out our back door than we ever see at the park :) Hope everyone is well!
FALLON!!!! So good to see you!

Hmmm, surrounded by 3 year olds doesn't sound safe....;-)

you have a lot to catch up on round here - glad you have your interwebs back!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
You need to catch us up on Madeline as well...I see from your av/stats thing, that she's going to be one in a couple of months....man, that year's flown by!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
So glad to see you back!

We've missed ya!

Sounds like your move put the kids in a good place, nothing better then having other little ones around to play with.

I bet all the kids are getting so big, and the baby...almost a year already? Seems like yesterday we were waiting for her arrival.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I know! this as been the fastest year yet. I blinked and it was gone! Madeline is doing GREAT, she'll be walking anyday now. I can't believe how fast she's grown up on me. I'm ready for another but Hubby says that's a new go. We're considering fostering in a few years as a compromise. I'll get some updated pics up soon

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
hmmm, think about it, you could join Xero's TTC club... (okay, she doesn't officially have aclub, yet, no secret handshake, membership card or anything (that I know of) but you get the point....)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Well put the hubby on...you need even numbers, every thing comes in even numbers, which means there is always 1-2 left over that the lo's fight over :).

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Hi, Fallon! (Yes, I know. I've been MIA. LOL!) Glad to hear things are going well. :)

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
missed you too! I totally forgot to have internet hooked up in the move...lol so it was wait. It's good to back online again

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yay, Fallon!! :) I'm so happy to see you! That's so wonderful you seem to have found a great neighborhood. How is the house? Plenty of room for the family? Do you love it?

IADad said:
no secret handshake (that I know of)
Well its a secret, of course you don't know. :p

Secret.... "hand shake". :rollseyes: lol