Hi...

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Hey all. My name is Amber. Just joined the board today, looking for something to do. I just recently got remarried to my husband, Jackie. I have 3 children, Cameron who is 9, Kaylynn,7, and Lauren, 3, whom we call "The Bug" or Bug. I also have 4 stepchildren, twin 8yr old girls, Cora and Candace, and JJ, 7, and Zach who is 6. Needless to say, I'm constantly busy and always on the go.

Not really too much to tell about me. I moved to Knoxville from Marion, Indiana in July of 2006. I love it here, it's so beautiful. Only bad thing is the price of everything. It's expensive compared to the small town I grew up in.

I am currently in college for Computer Programming and Analysis. Am in the process of looking for a job, because I hate being a housewife. (My husband is so old-fashioned)

Erm, not sure what else to say. I am a huge music addict and play 4 different instruments. I love to read just about anything but romance novels. My shoe size is 6? :p

Feel free to ask me anything else you want to know.

Here are my three monsters.

Cameron

Kaylynn

and my Bug

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
NIce to meet you Amber. I hope you stick around. Very good children. I also have three that are 7,6,6. TN is beautiful. I have a friend who lives in Cookville. I loved it there. Too small for me but very pretty.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Nice to meet you too. Yes, it is beautiful. I grew up in Marion my whole life, and to look out my front door and see something other than flatland is amazing.