How do you guys keep your kids safe at home?

Peadlead

May 25, 2020
Hey folks,
My grandma's house was broken into last week.
It happened during mid-night. Grandma heard some noise in the living room and came out of the bed. After a few seconds, she found a man standing behind the curtain. He had a gun and pointed at her when he realized that grandma saw him. Grandma started to scream. Hearing her noise, I ran out of the bed. She had placed a wooden stick nearby by room, and I hit him with it at the back of his head. He became unconscious at the point. We immediately contacted the police, and their force arrested him. Luckily, I was there at home to help her. She is staying alone at home for the past five years. We always reminded her about installing a home security system, but she used to neglect it. Now she agreed to install one.
Does anyone had faced a similar situation?
How do you guys keep your kids safe at home?

urick987

Sep 4, 2020
Our family takes safety pretty seriously. We don't let our kids play outside in the neighborhood unless they have their COSMO Smartwatch on -- it has GPS tracking, an SOS button, calling, video chat and a bunch of other features. For us it's good peace of mind!

AlbanianGirl

Jun 14, 2021
Hi Peadlead, if you have decided to get a security system, I would also recommend you to get a cheap set of cameras, maybe you already have some old ones and I'd also recommend you to get AJAX system, they can update your old cameras and it also gives you full control on your mobile of all the cameras that you have installed, We really like it! They also have this cool motion sensors and the battely lasts for 7 years or more. I believe that's the best way of getting the best of this security set.

BorisB

Jan 9, 2021
It sounds terrifying. I've never thought about it, but now I'll definitely get a security system or at least install cameras to be sure that my family is safe. I've never experienced anything like that, but I have a weird guy that loves spending time near my house. Since I bought a climbing playground for kids, my sons play there quite often, and at first, I thought that this guy was some kind of pervert, but he kept walking around our house even when my kids were in kindergarten. I hope that the security system can help me with this man as well, and hopefully, he'll stop hanging around my house.

Attachments