How Doc McStuffins got me in trouble...

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Doc McStuffins is one of DD's favorite shows and is on all the time. Apparently I made up one of my own verses to one of the songs on the show and DD overheard it, because her preschool teacher told my wife that while DD was coloring at the desk she was singing "Time for a check-up, a check-up from the neck-up!"

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
ElliottCarasDad said:
Doc McStuffins is one of DD's favorite shows and is on all the time. Apparently I made up one of my own verses to one of the songs on the show and DD overheard it, because her preschool teacher told my wife that while DD was coloring at the desk she was singing "Time for a check-up, a check-up from the neck-up!"
I don't know the show but that sounds hysterical. I can just picture it. lol really cute. :D

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Great now the song is stuck in my head...and what the teacher must think of you LMAO!

Trust me it's better then listening to Wonder Pets and Yo Gabba Gabba's "don't bite your friends" over and over again!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL my kids love Doc McStuffins. That is hilarious. Something DH and I would also do (make up lyrics) and also something my kid would repeat. hahaha

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Ive also gotten the look of death from my wife once when we were standing in line at a store and a lady was reaching for something in front of DD and said "Excuse me" and DD's response was "Baking powder!"