How much do your kids read?...

lisamarie

Nov 2, 2020
Portland, OR
I’ve just rec’d word that something BIG is about to happen in the world of home schooling and you’re now on the inside, since I just had a peek “behind the curtain”...

My friend Michelle Riddle is launching the Mastering Remote Learning Summit designed to help parents, so they don’t need to continue struggling with educating their children at home.

When you see the topics being covered by these world-class experts, you’ll understand why the Mastering Remote Learning Summit is going to be an absolute game changer for those who attend!

You’ll discover exactly how to start addressing the fear that your efforts might not translate into tangible results.

All you have to do is simply follow proven processes to avoid wasting money on resources that don't help.

And get this… you won’t need to worry about feeling frustrated, disappointed, concerned or unsure anymore.

Michelle has lined up world-class experts for an online event like no other.

Unlike conferences and hotel seminars that you have to invest time and money to travel to, you can attend this cutting edge online digital summit from anywhere in the world. Cool huh?

No booking flights, rental cars, and hotel rooms, no dealing with layovers, lost luggage, and no missed work or time away from home.

Instead, from the comfort of your home or office or wherever you choose to listen in, you’re also going to learn exactly how to…

• Plan using S.M.A.R.T. goals to ensure success in the home classroom
  • Prepare the mind, body, and environment to support the learning process
  • Focus attention with routines and structure to avoid overwhelm
  • Calm anxiety with air, water, food, and helpful hormones
  • Create safety online with lessons for digital citizenship (K-12)
  • Build in fun activities to help you master remote learning

Now, all that’s left to do is to [Claim Your Virtual Ticket Here] before time runs out.→ rebrand.ly/free-remotre-training-vip
(Reference Link: rebrand.ly/free-remotre-training-vip)

You’ll need to reserve your digital seat to attend so that we can send out a reminder to you about the event so that you don’t miss any of the talks and all the extras that come with it.

This is going to be awesome!

Simply [>> rebrand.ly/free-remotre-training-vip<<] before life gets in the way and you forget…

You’ll get to listen to all the speakers, but you must reserve your seat right now, today.

BillShiphr

Jan 9, 2021
To make your kids love reading you have to read them from their early childhood. By the way, I truly recommend you to read about its importance in one of the articles on the website of Little Scholars Kindergarten Brooklyn. This is the place where my kid went. Now he started school. I am very thankful to all our professional daycare providers to prepare him for school. He already knows everything they learn now. It is great because the education process is quite hard not due to the pandemic. If he has any free time, he always reads a book. In the daycare teachers read them a lot, that is why he prefers better to read than to watch TV.

KetoMom247

Jan 26, 2021
Is your child between the ages 2-14?
Are you a parent who struggles teaching your child with reading ?
Does your child lack interest in reading ?
Or are you a parent who wants there child to ENJOY READING much as having fun ? 📖 🤗

Here’s where this 👉 (http://bit.ly/ReadingHeadStart365) comes in to help.
Finally! An actual program that makes reading fun for your kids and even includes hundreds of Lessons, Activities, Workbooks, Games And Movies To Make Reading Fun!
Like many mom’s out there, I’ve spent time after time trying to teach my child the basic fundamentals of reading but they just weren’t interested. That was until I found out about this program (http://bit.ly/ReadingHeadStart365) that’s basically an autopilot learning system.
I myself found it very appealing and even quite interesting as well. I can’t express enough how much easier it made things on my behalf. As for my child , reading couldn’t get more better.
It’s been about 4 months since I tried it out and I haven’t looked back since and the results are mesmerizing.🤯
But honestly like any actual human being or parent don’t just take my word, TRY IT OUT YOURSELF!
If I’m not mistaken I believe there’s a TRIAL you can try out. Here’s the link to the program to learn more for yourself 👉 http://bit.ly/ReadingHeadStart365 👈

brainzig

Sep 17, 2021
Try this website Brainzig to explore worksheet for improving reading habit. They have wide range of printable worksheet for various relatable topics and the best part is it is free to download and very easy to understand.