how?...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
How do you not laugh when your child gets mad at a toy? I swear thiis kid has his dad's horrible temper. Today he got mad at his guitar and so he screamed and threw it on the floor. I had to laugh because his dad does the exact same thing with his guitar when he gets frustrated.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Bradley does that now and then, but it's not really a laughing matter with us. We don't like him breaking, or trying to break nice things because he's upset...so we try to explain to him he shouldn't do that.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I just think it's hilarious when Oliver gets mad. Does that make me a bad mom? lol

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Lissa said:
I just think it's hilarious when Oliver gets mad. Does that make me a bad mom? lol

No way, I'm the same way. My wife loses it, and I'm just in a happy mood. The madder my son gets, the calmer and more entertained I become. :p

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Logan yells at his binky when he's having a hard time getting it in his mouth...lol he'll hold it out and just scream at it, than he pops it right in his mouth

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
My mom was holding Natalia at the ER and she decided it would be fun to hold my moms necklace by the cross and yell at it. It was a funny sight.

LisaOwen05

Jun 27, 2007
Australia
ha ha oh gosh owen is the exact same way lol :p
if he cant openm somthing or his toy dont go his way he will chuck it or yell at it hahaha :p so funny

Rhian

PF Enthusiast
Dec 1, 2007
UK
I did laugh when Jamie yelled at his toys when he was little. I made sure he couldn't see me, though.