I am now in my second Trimester...

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
just reached the 12 week mark. (well it was like a week and a half ago but i forgot to post) all is going well, i have not yet had any morning sickness at all which is good but very different to both Felix and Alegra so it doesn't tell me much. i am just starting to get a little bump but nothing too pronounced as of yet.. we are just starting to discuss names but it is hard because Tim seems to go more traditional where as i prefer very unusual names and i don't want to end up with Felix, Alegra and John it doesn't sound right to have two unusual names and one plain one but i guess i have to remember it is Tim's kid too and he is actually invested in this so he gets to have input too...

anyway that is really my whole update so yeah..

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Good to hear there isnt any morning sickness, hopefully that it either dosent kick in, or when it does it isnt too bad.

Ash and I had some name difficulties too, we like similar names, but when it got down to specifics there were little things we didnt agree on, in particular Ash dosent like names that end in 'y' (which caused so many "BUT YOUR NAME IS ASHLEY AND YOU DONT HATE THAT" arguments) what we ended up doing, which worked brilliantly, was we made a word document with three columns:
Cybele's names
Ash's names
Yes

I wrote names I like in my list whenever I thought of them, and Ash the same in his list, and then when we had time alone (we never did this in front of each other) say, I would go to Ash's list and either move the name to the yes column if I loved it, or delete it if I didnt, and Ash did the same with my column. We had a rule that we couldnt discuss any deleted names, and we ended up with a column of names we both loved.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
I bought us a baby name book. I highlighted names I liked in yellow. He is doing the same in blue and we will choose from only ones we both highlight it's hard though I dOnt know if any if the names will overlap. He is suggesting names like "William" and "Jessica" I am suggesting names like "Pheonox" and "Brooklyn"