I really regret telling that to mom :(

Alishia Brown

Apr 26, 2021
Hello everyone, I feel so depressed and confused now so I need your advice :). I am both a mother and a daughter now and currently live far away from my mom. I visit her like once or twice a month because I work nine to five and my son is only 3. Last month, I visited her as usual, bringing my son and husband. But then we had a quarrel over the issue of raising my son. My mom told me not to let the kid use ipad too often because of its negative effects. I said “ok’ but then did nothing (my son kept pestering me all the time. I was forced to do that). My mom kept telling that and suddenly I angrily replied: “he’s my son and I know how to treat him”. There was an awkward silence, I left the following day. My mom and I have not talked for like almost a month. I know I was 100% wrong and regret now.
I'm planning to visit her on Mother’s Day so I really want to ask what I should do to apologize to my mom? :(. Please guys, send help :( Thank you.

Dereck Alisa

Apr 26, 2021
I know it’s a popular kind of conflict between Mother and mother daughter :). Because we have a different lifestyle and mindset maybe. I had the same argument with my parents too, that was not good at all. But it happened a year ago, now I understand that and try to pay sympathy and keep calm. Hope you will, too.
Btw, I will share with you how we made up with each other. I ordered a custom canvas on Podomize, I put some photos of us then the quote “To mom and dad, I love you so much” and my dad’s birthday. They cried and then things came back to normal. I guess mom and dad are more generous than anyone else and they love you :). Good luck

Lyli Lexander

Apr 26, 2021
Omg, it was really bad of you to tell that. She is your mom, also your son’s grandma so she must have been sad and disappointed. I am sorry about that. But I love how you try to make up with her, mom’s generosity will heal. Good luck buddy. Surprise her on Mother’s Day and buy her gift too :).

Marcus Lia

Apr 26, 2021
Daily topic between me and my mom lol. She wants traditional and “natural” things for kids but now modern devices are more popular than ever :). It’s perfect to balance both. About your problem, go to her home and cook a warm dinner. Then a perfect family love movie will do it all.