I think he's cutting his last teeth!...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
His 1 year molars popped out about a month ago and now the last four are coming. This means I shouldn't have to deal with teething for awhile, right? Aren't the next teeth at age 6?

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
ahhh. still a couple of years of non-teething peace.

The other day, Dh mentioned the tooth faerie - have you ever tried to explain the tooth faerie to a four year old? All she heard was "teeth fall out." She ran immediately to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
HappyMomma said:
ahhh. still a couple of years of non-teething peace.

The other day, Dh mentioned the tooth faerie - have you ever tried to explain the tooth faerie to a four year old? All she heard was "teeth fall out." She ran immediately to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth.
Hahaha. That's funny.

Am I right that kids don't get anymore teeth until they're 6?

Can you believe my kid is going on his 3rd hour napping? Jeez.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
watch those 2 year molars though. Nichole has teethed them over and over. lol They come through and then go back down and it starts all over

parentinzen

PF Regular
Mar 9, 2008
The 2 year molars were hard for us. Not the "I don't know what is wrong with you" kind, but it is just painful, and at that point they can tell you. Teething is so hard!

-Amy
Parenting Zen

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Kaytee said:
watch those 2 year molars though. Nichole has teethed them over and over. lol They come through and then go back down and it starts all over
You were right!! These last 4 teeth are HORRIBLE. :(