I was wondering......

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I told ya to come here. It's always spring :) well...except in summer then you can't barely take a breath it's so hot.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
We had great weather today. It's 7:30, and it's 56 out. We got 70 for tomorrow, and then back down to 57 on Tuesday. I wish it'd make up its mind if it wanted to be nice or nasty.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
OMG, that pic is too cute! :)

Unfortunately, it's not Spring yet here in CT. We got more snow over the weekend. :(

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Ok I am having second thoughts on spring coming today. We are supposed to be getting up to 6 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Who's baby is that in the picture? It is way too cute. I didn't know it was one of our babies. :)

WHYTEKNYGHT2003

PF Fiend
Sep 12, 2007
dallastown, pa
Tuesday

Showers
Likely
Hi 55°F
Wednesday

Chance
Rain
Hi 50°F
Thursday

Partly
Sunny
Hi 48°FFriday

Chance
Rain/Snow
Hi 44°F

thats my screwed up forecast!

today is 60s and sunny. look what heppens next danget LOL

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
musicmom said:
Who's baby is that in the picture? It is way too cute. I didn't know it was one of our babies. :)
My MIL sent me this pic, one of her friend's grandkids I think. I just thought it was too cute not to share

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
And it was SOOOO nice this weekend. It was 70 on Sunday, we BBQ'd and everything. Today we have a snow day, and 10" are expected.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
hannah's mommy said:
My MIL sent me this pic, one of her friend's grandkids I think. I just thought it was too cute not to share

Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's not a good idea to post pics of other people's children on the Net without parental permission. Some parents don't take too kindly to that. ADORABLE photo, but I would be upset if someone posted my DK's pics without my consent.

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Trina said:
Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's not a good idea to post pics of other people's children on the Net without parental permission. Some parents don't take too kindly to that. ADORABLE photo, but I would be upset if someone posted my DK's pics without my consent.
It wasn't without her consent, and I agree with you.