I'm gone for one day......

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Are you really suprised? Drama seems to be this forum's default.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
This forum was actually decent until tacky swearing and nonsupportive posters started in stirring crap.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
I'm so lost it isn't even funny. I'll just sit here nod and smile appropriately.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
The drama I thought (correct me if I'm wrong) was from the moderator. Being that he was deleting posts left and right, being Hitler of the forum and acting like his shit didn't stink.

I didn't realize the drama was from posters. I know Lissa created some but she enjoyed the victim role, at least that's what I got from her I could be wrong here too.

Yulia, well, she's Yulia. She was a woman of her beliefs and stood by it, shoved it down your throat and stomped on your heart until you agreed.

Any other drama I missed?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
jrrsmom said:
The drama I thought (correct me if I'm wrong) was from the moderator. Being that he was deleting posts left and right, being Hitler of the forum and acting like his shit didn't stink.

I didn't realize the drama was from posters. I know Lissa created some but she enjoyed the victim role, at least that's what I got from her I could be wrong here too.

Yulia, well, she's Yulia. She was a woman of her beliefs and stood by it, shoved it down your throat and stomped on your heart until you agreed.

Any other drama I missed?
meh, I got messages from everyone complaining about everyone. Damn near every regular user would be banned if I listened to them all.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Sirk said:
meh, I got messages from everyone complaining about everyone. Damn near every regular user would be banned if I listened to them all.
OOhh OOhh! Was I in there?!?!?