I'm never eating again!...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
meow_173 said:
THATS YOU!?! LMAO so was the lady at wal-mart a retard??????????? i don't mean to be mean but you don't look pregnant AT ALL
Actually, yes she is mentally retarded.

That's me about 5 minutes ago.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
HappyMomma said:
It's amazing some of the comments people will make in public... young and old alike.

A long time a ago I had a really short haircut. I had gone out to eat and got up to go into the restroom. A little girl was in there with her mother and when she looked up she started shouting at the top of her lungs "MOMMMMMA, IT'S A BOY, IT'S A BOY!!!!"

I felt so de-feminated. :-(
Thats a funny word. I totally know what you mean. I love short hair but my DD informed girls dont have short hair. They have long pretty hair. Gee thanks kido.

Lissa I just saw your picture. NOT FAT AT ALL!! I dont even see a baby pooch. You look fantastic with your apple hinnie!! Quit wearing baby doll tops. Just wear pasties!!

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Lissa said:
I may have a bit of a baby ponch but I don't think I look pregnant.

NO baby ponch there! Nice butt, BTW. I like your Silver jeans, too! I'm wearing a pair right now, but my middle aged butt doesn't do them justice. LOL!

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
I can totally understand why you were upset, (I guess you have to be a woman to get it) but you have nothing to worry about. You don't look even the slightest bit chubby. Sorry it happened, I would have been upset too.

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
Lissa, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. You look damn fine!

It was probably a combination of the top you wearing and a lack of social skills on the part of the cashier. Don't fret over it for one second. :)

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Trina said:
NO baby ponch there! Nice butt, BTW. I like your Silver jeans, too! I'm wearing a pair right now, but my middle aged butt doesn't do them justice. LOL!
I LOVE Silver jeans.