Improve Your Child's Performance with Software that will Teach Essential Study Skills...

SuperGrades

Jan 28, 2008
<r>Discover the breakthrough method that’s helping students acquire the skills, discipline and motivation they need to succeed in middle school.<br/>
<br/>
Middle School can be a difficult transition for many students. As educational expectations of students rise, their performance can suffer if they lack essential learning and study skills. <br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://www.getsupergrades.com"><s></s>SuperGrades!™<e></e></URL> is a unique software program that will help students, ages 11-14, develop the critical skills and foundation for academic excellence. SuperGrades! teaches the basics that many students are not taught in the classroom. Research shows that, on average, students who have solid learning skills perform at least a grade-point above their peers. Our self-paced program teaches students the fundamentals of learning. The lessons are divided into small sections of information, called modules, which focus on specific skills.<br/>
<br/>
Students will learn how to: <br/>
<br/>
• Become motivated to learn<br/>
• Get organized for school work <br/>
• Listen and take notes in class <br/>
• Get reports and projects done on time <br/>
• Understand math problems better<br/>
• Do well on exams<br/>
<br/>
Here’s what students have to say about SuperGrades!<br/>
<br/>
“I liked the SuperGrades! program because it is about kids my age and what we are going through. I thought the characters were good and found it just right. It wasn’t too long or too short, and it had a lot of good information - just enough information.”<br/>
<br/>
“I was struggling with English and I am doing much better in essay writing now. The tools have helped me a lot and I am always using them in my essay writing now.”<br/>
<br/>
“I never liked to read very much; now I’m getting to like it and find it more fun and interesting.” <br/>
<br/>
And, here’s what parents had to say…<br/>
<br/>
“The homework in 7th grade is a lot more and more challenging – balancing all that is trickier than last year -- more projects and double the homework. You really have to balance your time. Erica uses the bulletin board and calendar from SuperGrades to plan out her projects. I’ve already told a couple of teacher friends about SuperGrades.”<br/>
<br/>
“The thing I liked best were the hints for studying for different types of tests – the standardized, the fill-in, and multiple choice questions. I don’t think that this comes naturally to some kids.” <br/>
<br/>
Try It – FREE!<br/>
<br/>
To learn more about SuperGrades! and our Free Trial offer, please visit our website at <URL url="www.getsupergrades.com"><s></s>www.getsupergrades.com<e></e></URL></r>