Info, knowledge, advice...

Donald Weaver

Jun 29, 2020
I am a 59 yr old woman who married a amazing man with a heart of gold. But he had a very bad ex wife that was terrible to his children so now in our first year of marriage I've had to deal with his ex wife her new boyfriend, now husband, his grown son 34 with no education and mental and physical problems ,his grown daughter who's an addict with two boys 12 & 14, that she has abandoned neglected abuse who are now stealing and using cause that's all they know. We had to fight state for custody of the boys cause no one but us would. And they all are living with us cause x wife ran off with boyfriend and only does drama. That why I'm here I don't have all the answer I have the love and will to try but could use good advice and knowledge.

Donald Weaver

Jun 29, 2020
There is a lot of built up angry and trust issues that I understand totally but we have both in counseling the oldest is now in rehab his 5th, it's so sad to watch these boys suffer with PTSD, anxiety, depression, on top of all the other gifts thier mother gave them