Informative Parenting Tips and Services for Infants and Teenagers...

wEngelw

Banned
Oct 1, 2008
One of the most satisfying gifts life can offer is becoming a new mommy or daddy. Once you become a parent, just about everything changes. Your lifestyle, your choices, your concerns. It changes, plain and simple. Most parents I know or know of, they only want the best for their children. This includes education, health, clothing, hygiene, shelter, etc. Well, my point here is to present you with support and alternatives to learn more about yourself and your child. If you're a parent-to-be or already a parent, this blog lists information of websites and services to improve your current relationship with a child or to prepare yourself for a soon-to-be child.

Parental Guide Directory

It lists popular, legit resources, which I think you will enjoy discovering as much as I did. These websites include parenting tips, child anger-management, baby shower ideas, future children success ideas, etc. So take a look, chances are, there might be something you're interested in, or an idea you didn't know of that might strike interest.

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Be careful about posting the same thing on multiple forums. You don't want to get bant plus this sounds like a commercial be careful.