Intro (Newbie)...

rein001

PF Regular
Feb 20, 2008
Texas
Hello everyone. I wanted to introcuce myself. My name is Reinaldo Ferrer, but Ray is easier to remember. I am married and have a beautiful 6 year old daughter named Georgia. I have two dogs and they are now famous..LOL. They are the main characters in my children's book, and the many more to come.

A little about me; I am living in Texas now but I am from New York origianlly. I served in the U.S. Army for 6 years and was in the communications feild. I loved my time in the service and accomplished many different thing, including multiple recognitions for being Soldier / NCO of the Year. Unfortunately, due to a lower back injury, I was medically discharged. I am still an avid supporter of our troops and continue to send packages over seas and write letters to our troops.

I look forward to getting to know other parents. :)

Have a GREAT week!!

www.ferrerbooks.com

rein001

PF Regular
Feb 20, 2008
Texas
The book is not out yet but will be soon. I just got off the phone with my publisher. Should be a few weeks now before it is available on Barnes and Noble, Amazon and some other sites. Here is a quick synopsis:

"The Adventures of Blackberry and Whiskers is based on the personalities of two real life dogs. Whiskers is the brains of the pair and the mischievous one while Blackberry is the happy-go-lucky follower. In this adventure, The Dog Food Heist, our duo, after escaping the backyard yet again, plan a daring raid on a shipment of dog food. Will they be successful or will they once again end up being captured by the cunning Sheriff Kitty and returned home?"

Thank you for your interest.

Ray Ferrer
www.ferrerbooks.com

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Hi, I'm Sha'. I'm the mother to three children. One boy ages seven and twin girls who are six. I do it alone since my husband works on the other coast. It's not so hard since I've been doing it so long. Take care. You'll love it here.