iPhone Children's game bundle out now, Educational and fun...

Jun 12, 2009
Hello parents,

If you have young kids, like I do, and they are always grabbing your iPhone to play games, then this is for you. It's a bundle of our Children's educational games, and includes:

ABC Letters Tracing
The game will instruct your child with a dotted arrow showing exactly how to draw the letter. If they make a mistake, it will allow them to try again.

Artie Anteater ABC Story
The app will help your child on those harder words, if they get stuck, individual words can be read to your child with a simple press of the word!

Counting and Colors
Once the child enters the correct answer, the game will automatically count the items aloud again, for added reinforcement.

ABC Match the item with a Letter
Tap on any letter to hear it spoken and hear it's phonic pronunciation. Also tap a picture to hear it's name.

Keep your children entertained while traveling in the car, at the store, in a waiting room, and anywhere you're at.

Released just a few days now, AppStore Link: Artie Bundle

Video Demo at our website.

Thanks! :D

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I think it's actually pretty relevent, and a really cute idea. As soon as my son is old enough to understand, I'll probably have tons of games like that on my iPod Touch for him to play. Can you get those for the iPod Touch too?

However, you should take a look at the rules, because linking (especially as an advertisement) is against this forum's rules (though I can probably imagine that you don't care, you're only here to advertise). And your link (if not your entire post) will soon be deleted, so this was probably a waste of your time. The whole thing was a little spammy... but still cool! (I love techonology lol) :p

Jun 12, 2009
I guess I should have read the rules. I tried searching for them, but did not find it, when you type in rules under search. Can I just remove it then?

Is promoting something relevant considered spam? I thought it was when you send everyone something that has nothing to do with what the subject is?

But I am a parent, I have three young kids. Tell me what I should take out and I'll do it.:D