Is it bad?...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
That I'm kinda egging on the woman with the sipped coat issue?

I mean honestly, I say she zips her coat she zips it! Sorry but I just find that such a childish attitude, and since I can't say that there. I'll say it here, and now I feel better!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
yeah, you'll notice I dropped out long ago, and I felt like pointing out to her that she should note that everyone else has stopped responding to her thread because we don't feel like banging our heads against her control issues.

It's so weird to be so focused on one petty thing. Frankly, I was a little sad I didn't get a chuckle out of my Pink Floyd reference, but you win some you lose some.

I learned from Xero long ago, when to just step out and no egg them on anymore. From my POV you did get a little personal with that last comment about "It's you controlling everything.' at least in my opinion that got a little personal. I undestand why you did and it doesn't make you a bad person, but I do think you stuck a toe over the line.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
See I don't think I did...she is trying to control a zipped coat..a coat. Doesn't that scream control issues? I only called like she wrote it.

Now had I called her a name, that would be different.

I'm also trying to avoid weed eating my yard, so I think that's why I can't seem to help myself from going back. I haven't been active on here, although I do read almost everything so avoiding stupidity isn't normally a problem for me...she just rubs me wrong.

cg admin

Administrator
Oct 30, 2008
The girl is 7 years old. I don't know a 7 year old who doesn't know how to think "I'm cold" and zip up a jacket for extra warmth. Thanks for not exploding in front of everyone though mom2many. Haha :p

IADad, what was the Pink Floyd reference? I'm sad to say I missed it too.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
yeah, I'm not saying it was a bad thing - you're definittely right it's odd the degree to which she's carrying this whole coat zip thing...I just thought you were getting a little pointed by saying "it's you controlling everything." sorry for the paraphrase. That's the point where I bow out rather than argue - but that's just my way to handle it. I figure you're never going to win with people like that , so I'm not going to risk looking argumentative (they have a way of sucking you (one) in.)

The pink floyd ref was when I quipped about "zip yer coat!...how can you have any pudding, if ya don't zip yer coat?...ya can't have any pudding if ya don't zip yer coat!"

cg admin

Administrator
Oct 30, 2008
IADad said:
The pink floyd ref was when I quipped about "zip yer coat!...how can you have any pudding, if ya don't zip yer coat?...ya can't have any pudding if ya don't zip yer coat!"
We don't need no zippers. Hey, mommy, leave that zipper alone.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Has anyone seen her newest reasoning? I desperately want to know where she lives that zippers are dangerous weapons.

Seriously accidents happen and unless kids are flinging the coast at one another a zipper to the eye is very rare!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
women are the only ones who fail to understand how VERY dangerous zippers are...;-) (but for very different reasons)

no, I don't go back to her thread, I've said all I'm going to say, I'm done with her (she actually PM'd me asking me to look at her coat selection thread...who does that?)

cg admin

Administrator
Oct 30, 2008
I'm having to show a lot of restraint by not asking her if the new coat the neighbors bought her daughter has a zipper.

cg admin

Administrator
Oct 30, 2008
To be a troll she spends a lot of time on here. Every time I visit she's here.

cg admin

Administrator
Oct 30, 2008
I just got a PM from Aimee.

"My DD is still poor at zipping her jacket when she is asked to :-(."

This is the second PM I've received from her randomly telling me about her zip problem. Does she think this is a support forum with accurate troubleshooting? Heh, I mean I'm not trying to pick on her but has anyone else ever done that here?

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I didn't get one lol

About the only time anything like that happens is when someone is pushing something, and never with this kind of persistence.

I'll send a sweet pm letting her know that the forum is for questions...

cg admin

Administrator
Oct 30, 2008
That's fine. I also mentioned to her in a PM today that PMs aren't really for the discussion of issues.