It's A........

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
OMG YOU'RE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Yea! Congratulations! I think boys are fun. That's why I had two :D Much different energy than girls. Can't wait to hear all about it. How's the wife? Is she still feeling sick :( Hope that has passed now.

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
Congratulations... I think it's cool that you'll have a boy and a girl. You'll get to experience both sides of the coin so to speak. And yeah, like you said, there's the whole "carry on the name" thing, which most guys like.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
stjohnjulie said:
Yea! Congratulations! I think boys are fun. That's why I had two :D Much different energy than girls. Can't wait to hear all about it. How's the wife? Is she still feeling sick :( Hope that has passed now.
She's definitely feeling better, but not 100% yet. She still gets tired and goes to bed by 9, but her stomach is improving daily.

Incogneato said:
Congratulations... I think it's cool that you'll have a boy and a girl. You'll get to experience both sides of the coin so to speak. And yeah, like you said, there's the whole "carry on the name" thing, which most guys like.
Yeah, honestly I didn't even think about that until my dad mentioned it to me yesterday...definitely a positive.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat's to you guys!

Ok, I am gonna admit it............but I like boys better. Shhh don't tell my girls!

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Congrats! I never thought about the name thing either until someone mentioned it after my son was born. My uncles have girls and my brother has girls so my boy is our last in line with the name...kinda. My 18yo niece just had a boy outside of a relationship so he has our last name too.

You'll have to get some of these cards made up...

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Congratulations to you both it's nice to have one of each. I have one boy and would liked to have had a girl as well. I see my sister with her older girl and it's just nice.

Boys DO rock though!