jeez its been a while!!!...

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
hey guys! i know I havent been around in a while :( Ive been busy working. I got a new job in march which i love! Petes been off work sick for over a year, so right now im the solitary bread winner which is very stressful this time of year! Ive lost 50 pounds, about 40 left, but im feeling great!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

xoxo

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Holly crow! 50lbs, that is quite an accomplishment! So what is your new job like?

Sorry to hear about Pete too. I cannot imagine how stressful that must be for all of you. Hope he is feeling well soon.

And how is your little cutie doing? And what is she up to these days?

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Hey Guys! Hayleigh has been awesome! She starts kindergarten in september, and we are having her 5th birthday party tomorrow! I cant believe it! I'm having fun working, it takes me away from everything going on in life. Sitting here at work actually, bored out of my tree cuz its slow season for tires/wheels. *Sigh* what can a girl do right! Hope everyone is doing good!

xox

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Happy B day to Hayliegh. 5 years getting old. 11 more and she will be driving. hahahah

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hey! :) Eli is starting Kindergarten this fall too, I can't believe it! He turned 5 September 1st, so I suppose he is starting older than she is, because of where his birthday falls in accordance with our cutoff dates. I still don't know how to feel about it! I'm excited for him, but freaking out at the same time. o.o

I've lost a lot of weight too, and still counting, good job I know the feeling and I know how hard it is so I am so happy for you!!!!! I can't wait to reach my long term goal. :) Hopefully by summer.