Jim Gaffigan......

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
...at his book signing for his new book "Dad is Fat!"

He's laughing while signing "Elliott and Cara, Your Dad is FAT!" that we had my son request.

akmom

PF Fiend
May 22, 2012
United States
I love Jim Gaffigan! It's so hard to find a comedian with clean humor. I guess you have to actually be clever to pull off jokes without obscenity.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Haha! I will have to look that guy up. Love your sig pic ECD, just look at those adorable happy faces. :)

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
IADad said:
I love Jim Gaffigan! Was that at Jordan Creek?
It was at Borders in west Des Moine/Clive. I thought "it wont be busy", got there right at signing time and there was 300 in front of me, took an hour, but I read about 1/4 of the book in that time and its hilarious! If you've heard JG then the book reads in his voice perfectly. I highly recommend it.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
ElliottCarasDad said:
It was at Borders in west Des Moine/Clive. I thought "it wont be busy", got there right at signing time and there was 300 in front of me, took an hour, but I read about 1/4 of the book in that time and its hilarious! If you've heard JG then the book reads in his voice perfectly. I highly recommend it.
I love when he does the voice on the audience's head, I'll have to check out the book.