Just saying hello!...

twinsplusone

Feb 22, 2008
Wyoming
Hi! I am new to this site just thought I would jump right in and say hello. I have just recently found out I am pregnant again after 6 years so it all feels new again :) . I have 6 year old identical twin girls who are in kindergarten and now I am going to have another baby with my fiance who has never had children before. So we are both ecstatic and can't wait for our little bundle of joy!! I can't wait to chat with you all since I am doing it all over again now and can't quit remember all the details of having a little baby around the house.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Welcome. Having identical twins is rare. I dated one half a identical twin when in college, and when I looked at pictures of them it was impossible to tell them apart, but they had very different personalities so it was easy to tell them apart when they were together.

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
jtee said:
Welcome. Having identical twins is rare. I dated one half a identical twin when in college, and when I looked at pictures of them it was impossible to tell them apart, but they had very different personalities so it was easy to tell them apart when they were together.
They never tried to trick you then?

I had close friends in high school that were identical and they were always trying to trick people. Not just boyfriends, but teachers etc.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
hannah's mommy said:
They never tried to trick you then?
If they tricked me, I never knew it. They were fun girls, who did play tricks on people occasionally, but they never kept it a secret. It would come as a fun surprise if she were to call me up and say "Hey.... remember that one night back in college when we all had bit too much to drink and I spend the night, well that wasn't me" :)

twinsplusone

Feb 22, 2008
Wyoming
Thanks for the welcome! It is really neat having identical twins they are just recently starting to test out the tricking people game. They are succeeding too, which just encourages them even more. :rolleyes: Brianna even tried to trick the nurse at their last doctor appointment! It's funny and it is such a blessing thats for sure. They do have completely different personalities however, which helps people who know them really well to tell them apart.