Last night.......

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I got to chat with my adopted out brother. He is only 16 and I am not sure his parents even know. That's something I am hoping to ask at some point cause I wouldn't want to be stepping on any toes. My sister (the one just below me) found him on my mom's facebook page and was the first to make contact a few months ago. I have held off because of his age, but he mentioned something to my sister last night so I went and requested him. I'll share the first part of our convo cause it was pretty funny.... I'm gonna copy and paste but leave his name out.

Jennifer Oswald
Hi, i just sent a friend request my name is Jennifer and i am the oldest sister of Lisa, Shannon and Jason. So i guess that would ,ake me your older sister also.

Him
ok nice too meet you

Jennifer Oswald
Nice to meet you too!

Him
too be truthfull i dont know what to say

Jennifer Oswald
Thats okay, i dont know what to say either loln i guess that puts us in the same boat

Him
haha how old are u

Jennifer Oswald
I am very old i am 40...you have neices and nephews that are older then you.

Him
wooow your like as old as my mom

After that it was just getting to know each other kinda stuff. But when he said I was as old as him mom I about died laughing. He's seems like a good kid with a good head on his shoulders. I'm sure we'll talk more cause last night I had to go to bed otherwise our conversation would have went on for longer.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
That's exciting. You were finally able to speak with him and he took it so well, funny about the "as old as my mum" comment