Little quarrel with my teenager kids, how to solve?!

Margarite

Apr 19, 2021
Hi all, I know it's late at this time but I really don't know what to do:(.

Recently the atmosphere is my family a little bit tense due to some quarrels between me and my teenager kids. I totally understand that they are in their puberty phase so sometimes they misbehave a little so I should not have reacted too much and be more tolerant:(. Because of that I really wanna make up with them but find no way how to. I wanna make them something really delicious and buy them some lovely gifts too!

Can anyone help me please? I would be really grateful for your help in my motherhood journey!

latosha3257

Apr 20, 2021
Sorry it may be late but hope that I could help you even a little bit.

Family quarrels are something really common so don't worry too much. Kids in puberty are very sensitive so please be calm, tolerate and understanding. If they misbehave, please don't react immediately, you could talk to them later to settle down everything. Try to talk to them as much as possible, not only to solve any conflict but also to know your children better.

Alethea Schofield

Apr 19, 2021
Hi, I think it's pretty normal when a family goes through up and down, so don't take things too serious! Time will tell that family bond is always the strongest bond.
Recently, my family has had a new activity, it's so funny and we can play that game together for hours. It's puzzle!!!! Sounds old it's a custom puzzle with photos of us on it, I ordered it because it was quite affordable and did not put high hope. But it turned out perfect game for family bonding . Try to order the game and ask the kids to play with you! This company also offers many other custom products for you to decorate your house and to capture all moments of your family, try to have a look too!
Here is the site I got the puzzle: https://podomize.com. Good luck!

Margarite

Apr 19, 2021
Thanks for the advice everyone, everything is gradually better now. I'll try to be a better Mom and listen to my kids more!

Margarite

Apr 19, 2021
Hi, I think it's pretty normal when a family goes through up and down, so don't take things too serious! Time will tell that family bond is always the strongest bond.
Recently, my family has had a new activity, it's so funny and we can play that game together for hours. It's puzzle!!!! Sounds old it's a custom puzzle with photos of us on it, I ordered it because it was quite affordable and did not put high hope. But it turned out perfect game for family bonding . Try to order the game and ask the kids to play with you! This company also offers many other custom products for you to decorate your house and to capture all moments of your family, try to have a look too!
Here is the site I got the puzzle: https://podomize.com. Good luck!
Thank you for your sharing! Everything seems better now but I think I will purchase it some times later. The puzzle looks great and it's gonna be fun to spend time with my family playing this!

Alethea Schofield

Apr 19, 2021
Thank you for your sharing! Everything seems better now but I think I will purchase it some times later. The puzzle looks great and it's gonna be fun to spend time with my family playing this!
You're welcomed! Sharing is caring that's why we're here ;)