Logans first word...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
it is a big word...he's been repeating latly but this morning at breakfast I said "would you like more" and he pounded the tray and yelled "babana"...lol it was so freakin cute

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
PreSchool Mama said:
That's cute!

Don't babies ever say dada or mama anymore?:veryconfused:

My son's first word was "car.":)
he says mama, dada, and bob (that's his binkie) but this was a first "real" word...lol

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Mama was officially all but one of the girl's first words. My 6 yr. old second word was Spongebob Squarepants. My oldest would yell the song all the time and she just caught on.
Yeah for Oliver, I love when they start learning to talk. Watch out he will be saying anything now.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Fallon, I hope you have a video camera. You don't need to use it a lot, just every so often for 1-2 minutes. Do this and over the course of 10 years, you'll have so many cool clips. The key is not to over do it, use a video camera almost like a still camera, occasionally and for a few moments. Trust me, the only thing you'll regret is not doing it many years from now.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I agree. I don't have a VC, but I do take occassional film on my camera. ITs so cute to see her rolling over when she was a baby

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Kaytee, you need a video camera! Even the cheapest one you can find will be good enough. In years to come, it's worth more any amount of $$$$ you can place on it. We have video dating back nearly to day 1. I can't stress enough how valuable this become as time passes. As I said, 1-2 minutes occationally is all the time\effort required.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I can record up to 5 minutes on my camera. THats what I use. I can't afford to buy a VC, wish I could though