Logan's party....very pic heavy...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
thanks, the kids had so much fun...we're having a family party tomorrow too so there will more pics coming

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
We're going to my cousins daughters 1st birthday party tomorrow. Its wierd though, i mean i haven't even MET her yet. between working and the fact they live 35 min away, and on top of which they never really make an attempt to come out to anything, i feel kind of wierd. I'm going to get her a gift, but i'm not spending loads of money. I'm thinking MAX 20 bucks.
The other issue, is that my cousin, is EXTREMLY cheap. Just because its a party, it doesn't mean she will have anything BUT cake. Which to me is really odd. I mean with luke's party we had a BBQ, and cake and drinks and the whole she-bang. Not because we had the money to spend, but to me they only turn one once, and we had family from both sides of the family come.

I dunno.....i just feel akward i guess.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
yeah, I can't throw a party without food. Last yr for his first we had a huge pool party with all my cousins, his cousins, all their kids, aunts and uncles from both sides, grandparents, great grand parent....it was huge. this yr we're doing 2 parties but last night was just the neighbor kids, Ryan's mom, and us. Tomorrow it's just family, my parents, Ryan's, his brothers and his brother's wife, and maybe my grandparents. I'm making a lasagna, salad, and a lightening Mcqueen cake. We always go all out for the first birthday though

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
As it should be! For luke's second we were at my parents place (nicer in a backyard rather then an appartment) Had a BBQ, Mickey Mouse cake, and it was me, DH, grandma, grandpa (my mom and dad), DH's Grandma, my aunt dort, my sister and brother and their "significant other of the time" and my bff and her daughter

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I'm excited to have a summer baby so we can do outside things for parties, it's so much more fun

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
lol, you weren't kidding about it being pic. heavy.
great pictures.! :)

wouldn't be able to through a party without food either. what would a party be without any??<EMOJI seq="1f615">:confused:</EMOJI>