Marc and Hayleigh...

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Marc just turned 3 on January 26th!

[/URL] He was trying to hold 3 fingers up, he did it on one hand, but the other turned into 4. haha

[/URL]
He's turning into quite a funny little guy :)

[/URL]
Trey and Megan took him to the circus and he got his face painted. When they asked him what he wanted to be he said "Tiger! They go RAWWWWR"

[/URL]
I think Megan should do his hair like this all the time.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
And Hayles just turned ONE on December 26th!!! ONE!

[/URL]
She was a little skeptical of the cake

[/URL]

[/URL]
Couldn't get her away from the balloons no matter how hard we tried

[/URL]
Her nickname is "Cheeks"!

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Ok, I lied, I found two of Dane that I want to share, only because we never get to see him anymore.

[/URL]On the left is Dane

[/URL]
In the middle, at some football game.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Wow I can't believe how big they are getting!!! They are just cute as buttons. Time flies the older you get, doesn't it (I'm saying that not to call you old, but to say that the older I get the faster it seems)? It's just not fair. That Hayleigh is a doll. I get little girl envy sometimes.

Dane is sure turning into a handsome grown man! I just can't imagine my kids growing up like that. Crazy!

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
I get little girl envy sometimes.
We have a friend who has 5 boys. When she comes over she says "Can I just steal Kaitlyn for a while, I'll give her back!"

Holy crap! Those kids are that old already?!?! Dang, time really flies.
They are just cute as buttons. Time flies the older you get, doesn't it
I know! I find myself having "when the heck did that happen" moments more and more.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Dadu2004 said:
Holy crap! Those kids are that old already?!?! Dang, time really flies.
That was my exact thought!

They are all adorable...even Dane LOL although I am sure he would prefer to be called handsome.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
You must be super proud. Gotta love first birthdays and spiked hair.

Tell me. When they get older like that does the cute still peak out. Every once and a while Cole will do something without thinking about it. And its like shazam a blast of his original cuteness hits me right between the eyes. Do your older kids still have that?