Me as mod...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Dear M2M -

Unfortunately, Dadu has decided to step down as a moderator due to time restraints in his life that is preventing him from participating on a full time basis. With this in mind, we as a mod team would like to invite you to join our team in a leadership role. We feel that you are a positive force in this forum and are well respected amongst your peers. The duties of a mod would require that you keep watch on the health of the forum, remove spam posts, ban spam users, keep conversations on topic, and assist with administration as needed. If you are willing and able to join us as a moderator, please let me know and we can get you setup as soon as possible.

Love and Kisses,

Xero

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
M2M has accepted the job. I emailed the admins and the change should be made soon.....best of luck to you all. I'll still be around and my info is in the contact section...please get in touch with me if there's anything I can do to help.

Of course, this is just a mod change, not a goodbye....you can't get rid of me! :p

Steve

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
So here's the irony....Donna made me a regular member with full priviliges...which basically means, I'm a secret mod. My title will show that of a regular user, but I can still get in this forum as well as VBulletin.

We'll leave it this way if that's ok with you guys. If you'd rather me lose all powers, that's ok too...just let me know and I'll have Donna make the change. Otherwise, I'll just hang back and be an advisor. I can use my powers for spam removal if no one else is on.

If you want me to remain as I currently am (mod with regular user title), then I would just ask that we not tell the regular members...so they think I'm just a regular member too.

Thoughts?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That's a really nice idea, I'm really glad she did it that way!! I think you should keep it that way, and we will keep it a secret. ;) Its like... you're an undercover cop or something. lol

Hi M2M!!! :D

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Yeah dadu you need to stick around. I am afraid the ballance of power might be threatened by this move and the chicks will take over.

M2M were stoked to have you. I have always enjoyed reading your stuff and your down to earth approach to things. If you need anything just ask.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Welcom M2M great to have your help!

I like having "Dadu, Undercover Mod" around!

and Brian, was that some kind of dig...? ;-)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Just sayin its been us three dude's and Xero.

Visions of standing in the center of the mall holding bags looking at the other dad's poped in my head.

I currently have a large amount of free space in my head. My mind tends to wander. Who am I kidding? Its all free space.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
IADad said:
Welcom M2M great to have your help!

I like having "Dadu, Undercover Mod" around!

and Brian, was that some kind of dig...? ;-)
Thanks Iowa Dad!

bssage said:
Just sayin its been us three dude's and Xero.

Visions of standing in the center of the mall holding bags looking at the other dad's poped in my head.

I currently have a large amount of free space in my head. My mind tends to wander. Who am I kidding? Its all free space.
I'd say someone has to much free time!

It's like another world in here...if only the others knew LOL

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
I think I might start wearing tights and a cape under my clothes. That way when I'm needed for occasional mod duties, I can just rip off the outer layer!