Meet Mikaela...

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
hi, long time no post i guess LOL i have been busy but i want to let you know i gave birth to a healthy baby girl in the early hours of this morning

both files were taken on my sisters phone and emailed to me so sorry for the quality, i will have more up when i get out of hospital

View attachment photo.jpg

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Nice to here from you again. How bouts an update thread?

Mikaela apparently is continuing the family tradition of cuteness.

congratulations

Bryan

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Congratulations!

And wow - I can't believe those two kids in your sig is Felix and Alegra - they've grown so big!

Oh wait, so did mine... :p Isn't it crazy how time flies?

PS: I love her name :)

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
here are some more pics of her (she is now a week old but some of these were still in the hospital so don't blame me for my lack of makeup)

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
thankyou. she is a cute newborn isn't she? coming up to the birth Tim payed special attention to babies around the place and he always said newborn's look like aliens but when Mikaela was born i asked him if she looked like an alien and even he said she looked beautiful. her hair is so long that i could put it in a pony tail if i wanted to. she would probably hate me for it but it could be done.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I put mine in ponytails at that age, it looked so cute!

I still think newborns look like aliens, my kids (with the exception of Cole) were not cute...not at all. lol

Thankfully around 4 months they got cute.