Mikaela...

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
guys, i know it has been a while. i have not had access to internet for a while, Mikaela is 12 weeks old today so i thought in honour of this i would upload some pictures from the past two months :D

isn't she beautiful :D

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
What a cute little lady bug. Its one of those looks that make you want to kiss them little puddgy cheeks only to find out as your face draws near that they had mailed a package a sailor would be ashamed of.

In the blue dress she just looks so unresistably squeezable. Even her little stay puff ankles and feet. I think you are going to be constantly having to tell people "Please don't squeeze my baby"

In the Christmas pic she seems to be saying. WTH???

Very good work Ann. You make excellent babies.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
aww, thanks :) she is adorable isn't she, all my babies have been cuties haha she is getting chubby little legs on her though, she is very greedy with her feedings

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
Thanks for taking the time to share, they are great pictures. My favorite pic is the one in her strawberry/watermelon/ladybug? outfit and her lips are off center hehe

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aw she's precious!!! And look at all that hair! My youngest is just now starting to get that much hair LOL. Such a cute little thing. And I love the chubs. Nothing sweeter than a chubby little baby. :) thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
she had her christening on sunday so i will upload some photo's when i get time.. she was adorable but she really really hated the dress and cried for most of the time... luckily she has started taking the dummy so that helped a little bit :)

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
haha, yes i spend a lot of the day just cuddling her, everyone tells me i shouldn't but you can't turn away that face haha

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Of course you should! It's very natural. :) I am itching to hold a little baby too haha.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Great pics! I love the one where she is on her belly in the chair. bssage said ladybug but looks like a water melon to me!