Mindy...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
First off, I want to say that I closed all of the threads older than 60 days again today. :) So we're caught up.

Second, the user Mindy, who I remember being here a long time ago, has rejoined us and has been posting on several different topics, and every time she posts it just shows up as "The administrator thinks Mindy should be quiet for a while" or something like that, and her post is there but hidden. Now, I was not active in the forum when she apparantly got in trouble or whatever happened, so I have no clue why that is happening or what she did to bring it on, or who did it to her, or if it can or should be changed etc. Either way, she seems to have no idea that her posts aren't showing up, because she is continuing to post as though they are not hidden. :eek:

So maybe Steve do you have the info on that situation? And should we do something about it? If we can't undo it, or shouldn't undo it etc then we should at least tell her so that she doesn't keep posting.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Hmmm, that is interesting. I saw those "mindy needs to be quiet messages" and thought it was some reent action. I looked at the mod page I couldn't figure what's making that happen or how one would change it...very strange.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hmmmm maybe Steve will be able to help us if he drops by, cause I'm totally lost too. o.o