Moving out!...

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Tomorrow Jackson moves out!

We have to drive him all the way to Durham, which is about four hours away. My wife is upset that her baby is leaving, but all I can think is woohoo we finally get livvy out of our bedroom!

Him and his boyfriend were looking for a house, but the prices in Durham are crazy even with the rent shared by two people.So they have had to settle for a flat, they have managed to get a furnished one though, so that is going to save a lot of money. I'm looking forward to seeing their flat, especially as I suspect it will be the only time I ever see it both clean and tidy! I can't wait for his student loan to come through, paying his rent and giving him an allowance is going to be a killer.

Now we just have to get rid of the rest of them...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I wish him luck, this is such an exciting time for him but what a scary time for mom...lol I think I'll cry for a month when my first moves out, haha

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aw I can't imagine the day!! I don't think I could survive it lol. That's great though, good for him. Its good to hear about young people moving on successfully with their lives. Good luck to him. :)

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I'm sure I'll be the one having a tough time letting go of our eldest, better just send DW on that mission....of course hopefully, by then, he won't wrap his arms around my leg like he did first day of preschool...

Good for Jackson, sounds like you've done your job preparing him to go out into the world!